Our Church Core Values are:
1. As followers of Jesus, we accept His Word as the pattern for every area of our lives.
2. We will be committed to becoming fully devoted followers of Christ, growing continually in God’s grace, led by His Holy Spirit.
3. Genuine love for one another and mutual respect will be seen in all that we do, recognizing that all people matter to God and matter to us.
4. With joy, anticipation and assurance we look for Christ to return.
5. We recognize God’s ownership of all and will live in a way to return our lives, our time and our resources to Him.
6. We will glorify God with our spiritual gifts, using them with joy to the best of our abilities.
7. We will worship God with joy and celebration.
Adventists believe a Trinity of three persons–the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit–make up one God. They made salvation possible when Jesus, the Son, came to earth as a baby in Bethlehem and lived a sinless life in accordance with the Father’s will. When Jesus was crucified for the sins of the people of the world and arose from the dead on the third day, victory was won for everyone. More >>
What Seventh-day Adventists Believe
As a Christian church, Seventh-day Adventists are a faith community rooted in the beliefs described by the Holy Scriptures. Adventists describe these beliefs in the following ways: More >>
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certain fundamental beliefs to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. These beliefs, as set forth here, constitute the church’s understanding and expression of the teaching of Scripture. More >>